USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
The Infamous 1941 German Propaganda Film Celebrating Victory In Western Europe In 1940, Presented In The Highest DVD Quality MPG Video Format Of 9.1 MBPS In Archival Quality All Regions DVD Format! #VictoryInTheWest #SiegImWesten #GermanPropagandaFilms #FilmsOfNaziGermany #WorldWarIIPropagandaFilms #WWIIPropagandaFilms #BattleOfFrance #Blitzkrieg #WesternFrontWorldWarII #NaziGermany #ThirdReich #Newsreels #Film #DVD
*12/26/17: Updated and Upgraded: Updated With Video Newly Redigitized In High Quality 9 Mbps DVD Video For Improved Image And Audio Quality, and Upgraded From A Standard Format DVD To An Archival Quality Dual Layer All Regions Format DVD!
One of the most heavily sourced films of all time for images relevant to World War II, this film undertakes to explain from a National Socialist viewpoint how victory came to the Germans once they broke through the defensive line on the western front between themselves and the forces of France, England and their allies. It also undertakes to explain by way of deceit how this struggle began with Germany's invasion of Poland in 1939, and also touts their victory over the British in Norway in early 1940. Filled with newreel combat footage taken by private German propaganda film companies, German state propaganda cameramen and much captured Allied film stock, this motion picture is dramatically edited with a rousing musical score, and utilizes extensive time-lapse motion mapping, resulting in the most revealing war film document of that time (1941, Black and White, 1.54).
Fritz Brunsch, Werner Kortwich, Svend Noldan (as Svend Nolan), Edmund Smith
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Enjoyed:
* The Germans In World War II DVD 3 Disc 6 Part TV Series
* Eye Of The Dictator DVD Third Reich Propaganda Films
* The March Of Time DVD Set All 3 TV Series 1933-46 7 Discs
* 5 Disc Universal Newsreels: The World War II Films DVD Set
* Operation Barbarossa DVD German Invasion Of Russia WWII
* The Unknown War Complete TV Series Soviet Union WWII 10 DVD Set
* Art In The Third Reich DVD 2 Part TV Documentary Series
* Hunt For Stolen War Treasures Live DVD WWII Nazi Plunder