USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
The Third Reich's Inhumanity To Man In Evidence And On Trial! 4 Authentic Films On 1 All Regions DVD!
NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS (1945, 59:16)
A grisly, detailed and uncompromising film documenting at length the horrors American troops discovered in the concentration camps they liberated. May be distressing to some viewers.
THE TWENTIETH CENTURY: TRIAL AT NUREMBERG (1957, 22:00)
Walter Cronkite narrates this journey through the court proceedings that held the leaders of Nazi Germany to account for the horrors of the Holocaust under The Third Reich.
NUREMBERG (1947, 1:15:05)
The US Army's official feature length documentary film on the Nuremberg Trials, chronicling the crimes against humanity committed by the Third Reich in general and the defendants in particular, their aftermath of death and destruction throughout Europe, and the progress and process of the trial prosecuted by the victorious Allies against the perpetrators of these horrific crimes.
THE NUREMBERG TRIALS (1946, 57:00)
This dark Russian film, in its original dubbed English version, graphically illustrates in stark images and uncompromising narrative the terrible costs of the wars of conquest and genocide waged by Nazi Germany. It was released immediately after the conclusion of the 1946 Nuremberg Trials. Some sections on concentration camp horrors may be distressing to some viewers.
Customers Who Purchase This Item Will Also Enjoy:
* A Painful Reminder: Evidence For All Manking Holocaust DVD
* Kristallnacht: The Journey From 1938-1988 DVD Holocaust
* Holocaust Films Concentration Camp WWII Nuremberg Trials 2 DVDs
* Mein Kampf Adolf Hitler Third Reich Holocaust DVD
* The Crimes Of Adolf Hitler aka Das Leben Von Adolf Hitler DVD
* Adolf Hitler Documentaries World War II & Third Reich DVD
* Adolf Hitler Sounds & Pictures CD-Rom MP3s & JPG Photos CD-Rom
* Sounds & Images Of The Holocaust MP3 Audio JPG Images Photo CD
* Henchman Of The Third Reich 2 DVD Goering Goebbels Hess
* The Old Time Radio World War II MegaSet 4 MP3 DVDs
* Why We Fight: All 8 Episodes Of All 7 Films DVD
* WWII: A History In Pictures World War II JPG Photo CD