USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
Black America On The Battlefield And On The Homefront During World War II - 1 1/2 Hours Packed Into 6 Films On 1 All Regions DVD!
CLOSE HARMONY (1942, 10:35)
A film sponsored by General Motors where, in the midst of this attempt to show the positive need for good labor/management relations in America's burgeoning arms industry, resort is still had to the tired old alienating "step 'n fetch it" character black Americans & the American public both have had to put up with for generations.
FARMER HENRY BROWNE (1942, 10:40)
The U. S. Dep't of Agriculture shows how a black Georgian farmer does his part for the war, with his farm, his family and the service of his Tuskegee fighter pilot eldest son.
NEGRO COLLEGES IN WARTIME (1944, 8:19)
The U. S. Office of War Information's exposition of the teaching and training of Black Americans for war, science, industry, agriculture, husbandry, meteorology, medicine, engineering and technical trades at black colleges.
THE NEGRO SOLDIER (1943, 40:23)
The great film director Frank Capra's much acclaimed and respected recruitment film tailored to convince African Americans of the value the nation put upon their military service in the past and of the need the nation had of their good service in the second world war.
CARTOON COLLAGE (1942-1945, 9:00)
Includes Bugs, Elmer and Porky performing "Any Bonds Today"; Warner Brothers "Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs"
Customers Who Purchase This Item Will Also Enjoy:
* Complete WWII Films DVD MegaSet
* Complete World War II Propaganda Cartoons ValuePack 3 DVD Set
* The Old Time Radio World War II MegaSet 4 MP3 DVDs
* Complete World War II Aviation Films Collectors DVD Set
* Universal Newsreels: The World War II Films 10 DVD Set
* The Twentieth Century With Walter Cronkite DVD Set 5 Discs
* World War II With Walter Cronkite DVD Set All 8 Discs