USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
Voyager II's Historic Aug. 25 1989 Visit To Neptune Is Celebrated Live With Carl Sagan, Sidney Poitier And A Special Performance By Chuck Berry In Honor Of The Crowning Achievement Of History's Greatest Interplanetary Space Probe Mission In All Regions DVD Format!
The great 12 year Voyager project's mission of visiting all the outer planets except Pluto with two state-of-the-art space probes reached its climax on August 25th, 1989, as it flew by the Neptunian system. The elation of this moment is captured live in this unique time capsule of a post-mission report at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratories with host Sidney Poitier and lead by Carl Sagan's explanations, lectures, reports and analyses, as well as those of scientists and reporters from America, Japan and Australia -- and to celebrate, Chuck Berry performs a special version of the song of his that accompanies the Voyager space probes, "Johnny B. Goode", at the JPL post-project celebration! (Color, 48 Minutes)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Enjoyed:
* Outer Space Films 8 Probes Voyager & Pioneer Mercury Shatner DVD
* The Planet That Got Knocked On Its Side DVD Voyager II Uranus
* To The Moon: The Story In Sound Complete 6 Album Set MP3 CD
* An American Adventure The Rocket Pilots DVD X-15
* Outer Space Films 4 Apollo 11 DVD Set Live TV Coverage 2 Discs
* The Race For Space DVD 1961 Secret Soviet Films
* Project: Man In Space DVD 1961 Secret Soviet Films
* Outer Space Films 7 The Space Shuttle DVD