USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
Patrick Stewart Hosts This Fascinating Investigation Of The Findings And Discoveries Made During The Epic 12 Year Voyage Of The Voyager 1 And Voyager 2 Space Probes During Mankind’s Greatest Planetary Exploration Project In All Regions DVD Format!
The great 12 year Voyager project's mission of visiting all the outer planets except Pluto with two state-of-the-art space probes reached its climax on August 25th, 1989, as it flew by the Neptunian system. This 1990 documentary hosted by Patrick Stewart uses exclusive interviews with the leading scientists on the Voyager Project to explain and illustrate the many signifigant discoveries made during the greatest interplanetary exploration mission ever attempted by man; the exploration of the Jupiterian and Saturnian systems by both Voyagers 1 and 2, and the exploration of the Uranian and Neptunian systems by Voyager 2 alone (Color, 58 Minutes).
Customers Who Buy This Will Also Like:
* Sail On, Voyager! DVD Space Probe Project Frank Langella
* Outer Space Films 8 Probes Voyager & Pioneer Mercury Shatner DVD
* Voyager: Rendezvous With Neptune DVD Carl Sagan Sidney Poitier
* Neptune's Cold Fury DVD Voyager 2 Space Probe Exploration
* The Planet That Got Knocked On Its Side DVD Voyager II Uranus
* To The Moon: The Story In Sound Complete 6 Album Set MP3 CD
* An American Adventure The Rocket Pilots DVD X-15
* Outer Space Films 4 Apollo 11 DVD Set Live TV Coverage 2 Discs
* The Race For Space DVD 1961 Secret Soviet Films
* Project: Man In Space DVD 1961 Secret Soviet Films
* Outer Space Films 7 The Space Shuttle DVD