USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
The History Of Advertising And Its Effect On American Life Presented By Dick Cavett And Recommended By The National Education Association On 1 All Regions DVDs!
REMEMBER WHEN: THE IMAGE MAKERS (1981, 58:50)
Dick Cavett explains in detail in his own entertaining yet informative manner the history of advertising and public relations in America as he hosts another great installment of this excellent retrospective series of the American media experience, with the great Rosemary Clooney opening and closing this great documentary by singing its theme song "Remember When". Chock full of over-the-top vintage print ads, classic radio and TV commercials as well as a bevy of blooper moments, Cavett navigates through the cascading waters of American advertising and public relations, from Paul Revere's false teeth to Madison Avenue's message to the young of America, and all things in-between, including propaganda and movie posters, roadside billboards, cigarette ads, movie trailers, patriotic songs, political promotionals, product jingles, and ads of all kinds for products that we use every day and that should never have seen the light of day . A necessary part of the video library of any student of media and public relations, and approved by the NEA, too!
Customers Who Purchase This Item Will Also Enjoy:
* Remember When: On The Air DVD US Radio History Dick Cavett
* Remember When: Page One DVD Journalism History Dick Cavett
* Classic Baby Boomer Bloopers TV & Movie Blooper Outtakes DVD
* Classic Movie Trailers & Drive-In Movie Ads DVDs 2 Disc Set
* Classic Radio Commercials MP3 CD Old Time Radio
* Crazy Movie Trailers 1960s-1970s Coming Attractions MP3 DVD
* Presidential Campaign TV Ads 1952-1984 3 DVD Set
* TV Cigarette Commercials DVDs 3 Disc Set
* TV Commercials: The Classics MegaCollection 17 DVDs + 1 MP3 CD
* Propaganda Posters JPG Photo CD