USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
Patrick Stewart Explores Voyager 2's Historic Aug. 25, 1989 Visit To The Planet Neptune And Its Moons In All Regions DVD Format!
The great 12 year Voyager project's mission of visiting all the outer planets except Pluto with two state-of-the-art space probes reached its climax on August 25th, 1989, as it flew by the Neptunian system. This 1990 documentary hosted by Patrick Stewart studies the discoveries made regarding the planet Neptune, the rings the that Voyager discovered orbiting around it, and its unexpectedly active moon Triton (Color, 58 Minutes)
Customers Who Buy This Will Also Like:
* Voyager: Rendezvous With Neptune DVD Carl Sagan Sidney Poitier
* Outer Space Films 8 Probes Voyager & Pioneer Mercury Shatner DVD
* The Planet That Got Knocked On Its Side DVD Voyager II Uranus
* To The Moon: The Story In Sound Complete 6 Album Set MP3 CD
* An American Adventure The Rocket Pilots DVD X-15
* Outer Space Films 4 Apollo 11 DVD Set Live TV Coverage 2 Discs
* The Race For Space DVD 1961 Secret Soviet Films
* Project: Man In Space DVD 1961 Secret Soviet Films
* Outer Space Films 7 The Space Shuttle DVD