USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
The Mahatma Teaches The World How To Conduct A Non-Violent Revolution! The Biography Of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Leader Of The Indian Independence Movement And Pioneer Of Nonviolent Civil Disobedience Who Led India And The World In Working For Civil Rights And Freedom - 2 1/2 Spiritually Moving Hours Packed Into 4 Politically Motivating Documentaries, Presented In The Highest DVD Quality MPG Video Format Of 9.1 MBPS In A 2 Disc All Regions Format DVD Set! #MahatmaGhandi #MohandasGandhi #NonViolence #CivilDisobedience #IndianHistory #BritishHistory #CivilRights #DVD
BIOGRAPHY (CBS): MAHATMA GANDHI (22 Minutes, 1961, Black And White)
Mike Wallace narrates this excellent primer.
PERSPECTIVE ON GREATNESS: MAHATMA - THE GREAT SOUL (53 Minutes, 1953, Black And White)
Sam Jaffe narrates this penetrating insight into the soul of the man and the meaning of his work.
MEN OF OUR TIME: GANDHI (38 Minutes. 1978, Black And White)
Written and narrated by James Cameron, a journalist who knew and reported on Gandhi, this Granada TV production gives insight into the man himself as well as his political tactics and strategy.
PORTRAITS OF POWER: MAHATMA GANDHI - SOUL FORCE (23 Minutes, 1970, Color)
A provocative summation of the life of this twentieth century saint produced by the New York Times.
Customers Who Buy This Will Also LIke:
* King: A Filmed Record - Montgomery To Memphis DVD
* Eyes On The Prize II DVD Set 4 Discs Complete 2nd Series
* Black Civil Rights Films DVD African-American History 3 Disc Set
* Destination Freedom New World A'Comin' MP3 CD Civil Rights Radio
* Open Mind Race Relations In Crisis DVD June 12 1963 Malcolm X
* Fight Against Fanaticism! U.S. Anti-Repression Films DVD
* Twentieth Century History DVD Set Complete TV Series 3 Discs