USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
8 Films About Crime And Fire Prevention And The Enforcement Agencies Responsible For Their Ensurance - Over 2 Hours Packed Into 1 All Regions Dual Layer DVD!
ADT: WHEN EVERY MINUTE COUNTS (1958, COLOR, 20:51)
An industrial film producted by ADT to ensure their electro-mechanical fire and burglary systems have operational all the support mechanisms, from water and electricity to fire and police department, are coordinated for optimal cooperation and performance.
FIRE AND POLICE SERVICE (1947, BLACK AND WHITE 10:16)
The city of Dearborn Michigan produced this film to educate those who wished to join the police or fire departments how to become eligible for membership and what would be expected of them in the course of their training and employment.
IT'S NO PICNIC (1940s, COLOR, 27:28)
A well-meaning man brings his children out to the forest for a picnic and through unintentional carelessness is the cause of a forest fire. Sponsored by "The 14 Northeastern States" in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service.
UNIVERSAL NEWSREEL: KIDNAPPING IN SAN FRANCISCO (1950, BLACK AND WHITE, 1:17)
Newsreel short on the kidnapping of wealthy California realtor Leonard Moskowitz.
NEWS MAGAZINE OF THE SCREEN: FANATICS ATTEMPT TO ASSASSINATE PRES. TRUMAN (1950, BLACK AND WHITE, 2:00)
Newsreel short on the failed attempt by Puerto Rican nationalists to assassinate President Truman while he was napping at Blair House in Washington DC.
SAINT PAUL POLICE DETECTIVES AND THEIR WORK: A COLOR CHARTOON (1941, COLOR, STOP ACTION ANIMATION, 8:12)
A survery of the many different roles and avenues of investigation that the detectives of St. Paul Minnesota were expected to be rsponsible for in the form of "a color chartoon", or a charming color film stop-action composite of charts and otherwise inanimate objects in motion.
THIS IS YOUR POLICE DEPARTMENT (1951, BLACK AND WHITE, 23:02)
The city of Detriot Michigan takes prospective members of their police department at length through their physical exams, induction and education through their drilling and target practice all the way to their rather elaborate field day graduation festivities.
THE U.S. CUSTOMS STANDS GUARD AT OUR GATEWAYS (1950s, COLOR, 17:45)
An overview of the many different ways that U.S. Customs agents ensure that contraband does not enter the United States either by land, sea or air.
Customers Who Purchase This Item Will Also Enjoy:
* Crime, Inc TV Series All 7 Episodes 2 Dual Layer DVDs
* The Old Time Radio Crime & Detective Show MegaSet 5 MP3 DVDs
* Perspective On Greatness: Al Capone DVD
* Dragnet! The Jack Webb Radio Anthology MP3 DVD-Rom
* Crime Vs Uncle Sam Kefauver Syndicate McCarthy Army Hearings DVD
* Heaven Man Earth: The Organized Crime Of The Chinese Triads DVD
* Complete The Whistler Old Time Radio Series MP3 DVD
* The Shadow Old Time Radio Series MP3 DVD
* Complete Flash Casey Crime Photographer Old Time Radio MP3 DVD
* Complete Let George Do It Old Time Radio Series MP3 DVD
* Junior G-Men Dead End Kids Bowery Boys OTR MP3 CD
* Yours Truly Johnny Dollar Old Time Radio 2 MP3 DVD Set
* They Made Me A Criminal Dead End Kids Bowery Boys DVD