USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
America's Love Affair With The Automobile From The Horseless Carriage To The Rocket Car In All Regions DVD Format!
A sizzling hot 1965 Wolper documentary presentation of the history of the automobile in America, its effects on its culture, its adaptation by the young into their lifestyle and the psychological factors involved in their purchase such as sex and machismo. Filled with vintage magazine ads with girls as the selling point, much racing footage, and particular attention is given to sports cars with a focus on the car of the year in 1965, the Ford Mustang! (Black and White, 45 Minutes, All Regions DVD Format).
Customers Who Purchase This Item Will Also Enjoy:
* The Great American Road Automotive History Films 2 Dual Layer DVD Set
* Chevrolet News Leader Automobile Promotional Films DVD
* Complete Old Time Auto Accident & Driver's Ed Films DVD Set
* Subways, Trains & Railroads! Rail Transportation Films
* American Business Propaganda Films 1910s-1960s 2 DVD
* Capitalist Cartoons US Pro-Business Propaganda DVD