USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
The Landmark 1941 British Ministry of Information Film Drama Intended To Gain Support From The British Populace For The Royal Airforce Force Bomber Command In All Regions DVD Format!
TARGET FOR TONIGHT (1941, B&W, 48 min)
An important piece of British WWII propaganda directed by Harry Watt for military and civilian audiences both domestic and abroad which follows the planning, organizing, directing and execution of an R.A.F. night bombing raid on Nazi Germany. It remains a standard in the brief docudrama military movie format, and it will draw you right into Bomber Command's mission.
Harry Watt (uncredited)
Harry Watt uncredited
Leighton Lucas (uncredited)
Alfred Hitchcock (US version) (uncredited)
Customers Who Purchase This Item Will Also Enjoy:
* The Memphis Belle (1944) William Wyler 8th USAAF WWII DVD
* All The Fine Young Men: The US 8th Airforce In WWII DVD
* The Fighting Lady 1944 Edward Steichen USS Yorktown WWII DVD
* Thunderbolt 1944 William Wyler P47 WWII Italy DVD
* Combat America 1945 Clark Gable 8th USAAF WWII DVD
* WWII Aviation Films Second World War Aircraft Dual Layer DVD
* Complete World War II Aviation DVD MegaSet
* Spitfire Leslie Howard As R. J. Mitchell World War II DVD
* One Of Our Aircraft Is Missing DVD World War II Feature Film
* The Way To The Stars DVD World War II Feature Film