USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
The Life And Achievements Of The Greatest Aerial Ace Of World War, The German Army Air Service Fighter Pilot Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen (2 May 1892 – 21 April 1918), Known Inside And Outside Germany As "The Red Baron", Plus Special Bonus Features "World War 1: Dogfights And Daredevils" And "Cole Palen's Flying Circus", Presented In The Highest DVD Quality MPG Video Format Of 9.1 MBPS In A 2 Disc All Regions DVD Format! #RedBaron #WorldWarI #WWI #FirstWorldWar #AviationHistory #HistoryOfFlight #DVD
* 3/9/17: Updated And Expanded: Updated With "Cole Palen's Flying Circus", And Expanded From A Single Disc To A 2 Disc DVD Set!
* 3/13/16: Updated And Upgraded: Updated With All Videos Newly Redigitized In High Quality 9 Mbps DVD Video For Improved Image And Audio Quality, And Upgraded From A Standard Format DVD To An Archival Quality Dual Layer Format DVD!
THE RED BARON (Color, 1971, 46 Minutes)
The best full length documentary on the subject, this documentary gives both a historical and personal perspective on First World War aerial warfare generally and Manfred von Richthofen particularly. In addition to great film footage and intelligent analysis, it interviews Allied pilots who fought the Red Baron and fellow flyers of his "Flying Circus", surviving Flying Circus members, and the airmen and anti-aircraft gunners involved with the still mysterious death of Baron von Richthofen.
WORLD WAR 1: DOGFIGHTS AND DAREVILS (Black And White, 1963, (25 Minutes)
An excellent installment of the Landmark 1964 CBS documentary series devoted to a full and concise brief on the history, personalities, strategy and drama of warfare's first aerial battlefield, with special attention given to the short term but highly successful contributions made by American airman. Narrated By Robert Ryan.
COLE PALEN'S FLYING CIRCUS (1987, 52 Minutes)
The unlikely and charming story of Cole Palen and the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome he founded, a living museum that restores, maintains and flies authentic aircraft from the dawn of flight to 1925, serviced by multiple examples of roadworthy antique automobiles and other vehicles, located in Red Hook, New York, where weekend airshows reenacting such historic moments as the last dogfight of The Red Baron are performed.
Customers Who Bought This Will Also Like:
* Von Richthofen And Brown DVD Red Baron WWI
* All Our World War I DVD Titles!
* All Our World War I MP3 Titles!
* All Our World War I CD Titles!
* Reaching For The Skies Entire Aviation History TV Series 6 DVDs
* Top Gun And Beyond DVD (1988) Fighter Aircraft Combat Capability
* Aviation History Films DVD Set 2 Discs
* All Our MediaOutlet.com Props And Jets Series DVDs!