USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
2 Golden Age TV Documentaries On The Hindenburg Disaster Of May 6, 1937, When The German Passenger Airship LZ 129 Hindenburg Caught fire And Was Destroyed While Docking At The Naval Air Station Lakehurst With The Loss Of 36 Souls In Manchester Township, New Jersey.
THE HINDENBURG: SHIP OF DOOM (26 Min., B&W)
A series of reenactments coupled with archival footage and meaningful narrative make clear the shadow of possible sabotage and doom that hung over the last flight of what was until then the largest flying machine man ever created.
SURVIVAL! : THE HINDENBURG (23 Min., B&W)
Richard Whitmore narrates this excellent account which revolves around the improbable story of Joseph Spah, a world renowned acrobat famous for his skyscrapter daredeviltry, whose skills were mortally challenged when he lept away from the flaming floating hulk of the HIndenburg as it crashed at Lakehurst New Jersey.
Customers Who Purchase This Item Will Also Enjoy:
* THE OLD TIME RADIO HISTORY MEGASET 2 MP3 DVDs (HAS COMPLETE HINDENBURG CRASH LIVE BROADCAST)
* COMPLETE WORLD WAR II AVIATION FILMS DVD MEGASET
* KAMIKAZE DOCUMENTARIES WORLD WAR II PACIFIC AIRWAR DVD
* HOLOCAUST FILMS VOLUME ONE DVD
* ADOLF HITLER DOCUMENTARIES WWII TV SHOWS 3 DVD SET