USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
The Historic 1986 TV Filmed Australian Expedition Where Foreigners Were First Allowed To Follow The Course Of “The Long March” In All Regions DVD Format!
*8/25/15: Updated With Video Newly Redigitized In High Quality 9 Mbps DVD Video For Improved Image And Audio Quality!
China was only just opening up to the west when this Sydney Australia TV crew were given access uprecedented to foreigners until that date to document, film and photograph the entire epic 8,000 mile length of the strategic retreat the Red Army under Mao Mao Tse-tung and Chou En-lai undertook from attacking Kuomintang Nationalist Army forces during 1934 (1986, Color, 48 Minutes).
Customers Who Purchase This Item Will Also Enjoy:
* The Genius That Was China DVD TV Documentary Series 2 Disc Set
* Cathay Videos: China VAV The U.S. DVD
* Entombed Warriors DVD 1st Chinese Emperor Terra Cotta Army
* The Emperor's Eye DVD World's Greatest Chinese Art Collection
* Adventures Of Marco Polo Radio MP3 CD History Shows
* The World: A Television History DVD Set All 26 Shows 4 Discs
* Portraits Of Power: Mao Tse Tung DVD Both Episodes
* China: The Long March DVD Historic 1986 TV Expedition
* Tibet: The Bamboo Curtain Falls DVD Color Film History
* Cold War Propaganda Films 2 Dual Layer DVDs
* Korean War Films & Documentaries 2 DVD Set
* The Ragged Revolution Mexican Revolt 1910-1920 DVD
* Great Days Of The Century: The Russian Revolution DVD