USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
The History Of The American Revolutionary War (1775–1783), Also Known As The American War Of Independence And The Revolutionary War, That Brought About The Declaration Of independence Of The United States of America, Presented In The Highest DVD Quality MPG Video Format Of 9.1 MBPS In A 2 Disc All Regions Format DVD Set!
* 2/21/17: Updated, Upgraded And Expanded: Updated To Include 1) The World: A Television History: Epi. XXII The Making of The U.S. 1776-1890 AD, And 2) The Western Tradition: Epi. 37: The American Revolution And Epi. 38: The American Republic; Upgraded With All Other Titles Newly Redigitized In High Quality 9 Mbps DVD Video For Improved Image And Audio Quality, And Expanded From A Single DVD To A 3 Disc All Regions Format DVD Set!
* 8/18/13: Updated To Include ''While Soldiers Fought: War And American Society - Private Yankee Doodle''!
THE WORLD; A TELEVISION HISTORY: EPI. XXII THE MAKING OF THE U.S. (Color, 1983, 24 Minutes.)
An episode from the acclaimed 1983 television series that chronicles world history based on the Times Atlas Of World History, intended for use by teachers int eh classroom.
THE WESTERN TRADITION: EPI. 37: THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION | EPI. 38: THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC (Color, 1989, 28 Minutes Each.)
Two episodes from the definitive 26 hour, 52 episode television history of western civilization that comprised U.C.L.A. Professor Eugen Weber's college telecourse.
THE WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOWN (Color, 1971, 43 Minutes.)
The Battle of Yorktown, which resulted in the victory of the fledgling United States over the British, is here recounted at length while revealing the personal character and courage of General Washington that lead to this decisive battle against the British. Recommended by the NEA.
THE BATTLE OF YORKTOWN (Color, 1981, 28 Minutes.)
A half hour documentary produced to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the battle, featuring the distinguished television documentary narrator Richard Kiley.
WHILE SOLDIERS FOUGHT: WAR AND AMERICAN SOCIETY - PRIVATE YANKEE DOODLE (Color, 1986, 28 Minutes.)
As the subtitle of this informative educational TV series installments says, this is "a dialogue on early American military life", which it achieves by investigating an authentic recreation of an active American military encampment staffed by reenactors to observe and analyze its contruction, defences, staffing and operations.
FORT MERCER: BATTLE AT RED BANK (Color, Approx. 1971, 5 Minutes. )
A segment from a larger documentary production by Martin Gable concentrating on the successful attempt by the Americans to prevent British supplies from reaching Philadelphia.
THE BATTLE OF MONMOUTH (Color, Approx. 1971, 6 Minutes. )
A segment from a larger documentary production by Martin Gable concentrating on the nearly disastrous but ultimately successful attempt by the Americans to prevent British forces lead by General Clinton from reaching New York City.
Customers Who Buy This Will Also Like:
* The American Adventure Series US 1st Century 4 DVDs
* The World: A Television History DVD Set All 26 Shows 7 Discs
* The Western Tradition DVD Set All 52 Shows 13 Discs
* Soldiers A History Of Men In Battle DVD Set All 13 Shows 7 Discs
* An Ocean Apart 7 Part TV Series 4 Disc DVD Set
* Monarchy In The UK British Royal Family History Films DVD
* America Goes Over: The Yanks Are Coming WWI Propaganda Films DVD