USD. Free Shipping Worldwide!
3 Documentaries On The Iconic And Pugnacious American Fleet Admiral William Frederick "Bull" Halsey Jr Presented In The Highest DVD Quality MPG Video Format Of 9.1 MBPS In All Regions DVD Format!
BIOGRAPHY (CBS): ADMIRAL WILLIAM HALSEY (1962, Black And White, 23 Minutes)
The mother of all TV biography documentary series gives its standard-setting treatment to the great American fleet admiral of the United States Navy in the Pacific during World War II.
MEN IN CRISIS: HALSEY VS YAMAMOTO (1964, Black And White, 23 Minutes)
Edmund O'Brien narrates an installment of the definitive "opponent vs opponent" documentary series, which explores Japanese Admiral Yamamoto's titanic struggle over control of the Pacific with American Admiral "Bull" Halsey during World War II.
THE TWENTIETH CENTURY: TYPHOON AT OKINAWA (1961, Black And White, 23 Minutes)
Walter Cronkite narrates as this episode of the venerable epic World War II documentary tv series explores the history of two great winds that struck Halsey's Third Fleet off the coast of Okinawa: one being the Japanese Kamikaze suicide planes that threw themselves into Halsey's Third American Fleet off the coast of Okinawa with great loss of men and materiel, and the other being Typhoon Connie that inflicted a comparably terrible loss.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Enjoyed:
* All Our World War II Naval DVDs!
* Victory At Sea The Movie DVD Rare 1954 WWII Film
* Carriers Complete 14 Part TV Series 4 DVD Set
* Kamikaze DVD WWII Pacific Air War Documentaries
* Yamamoto DVD Grand Admiral Isoroku
* WWII Films: The Asia/Pacific Conflict DVD
* Attack In The Pacific DVD 1945 Motion Picture
* The Battle Of Midway DVD World War II Documentaries
* The Fighting Lady DVD 1944 Edward Steichen USS Yorktown WWII
* Battleline DVD Set Complete 38 Episode WWII TV Series 10 Discs
* The Twentieth Century With Walter Cronkite DVD Set 10 Discs